Monday, January 31, 2011

MUHAMMAD HAFIZZAL ~~





the blue shirt one ! !



Hey awk ! Awk tau tak ? That you already bright up my life . 1st impression about you that I was thinking before that you are sociable , that you are playboy , you are clubbing boy . But truthfully  I did  make a wrong judging . You are not of like that type . Thankfully that I met you . But when I think it back , that kelakar giler kot kalau nak ingat the memorable kite kenal kan ? LALA ! That time , I'm looking for a stuff that I want to buy . Location ? Secret lah . HAHA ! : D . I'm looking for the person that in charge on that department stuff . & I am looking for the indian boy that serve me last and last week , but I couldn't find him , maybe he take a leave . IDK ! Then , my mom saw you and tell me . Then , I ask you for the right stuff and you serve me right ? Hey you , you are cute ! Adorable your face , your smiling . HAHA . Then , awk cakap kalau nak buat installment guna nama akk , saya kena bwk akak saya datang kan ? So , saya pun tak jadilah nak ambik barang because akak saya tak ada . Almost 3 times I came to that place , but unfortunately I still cant get the stuff ! OH GOD . Time tuh , memang rasa macam DUMPID sangat lah kan . GERRRRR ! ! !
 



Mule2 awk mintak number akak and so on the detail about my sis , lastly you ask for my numb aite ? At night , awk text saya cakap pasal that stuff . You said that , kalau that stuff saya akan dapat lmbt . So , the finalize of our texting , awk cakap awk nak make a friend dengan saya kan ? And I say OK ! It does not a big matter for me . Start pada situ lah kite hangout . The first word that I was still remembered that "YOU WILL GUIDE ME" . Thanks sayang . Bytheway , I am happy because you always by my side . Understand my situation , kept be my advising . You are my everything ! You do a lot of sacrifice and I know that I cant make a lot of sacrifice like you do it too me . You make a big bigger and biggest sacrifice . Saya tahu yang saya tak akan mampu untuk membalasnya .




Secara jujurnya , sebelum saya mengenali awk , saya tidak mempunyai apa2 perasaan pun dekat awk . Saya just anggap awk as my friend . Itu saje ! Tapi bila saya kenal awk dengan lebih mendalam lagi , perasaan saya menjadi lain . Daripada satu masa dulu menganggap awk hanya sebagai seorang teman tibe2 berubah menganggap awk lebih daripada itu . Daripada satu masa dulu perasaan ini kosong terhadap awk , tibe2 ia menjadi perasaan yang berlainan sekali . Selepas itu , I was realized that I'm falling in love with you . I'm always miss you darl ! You knock my heart so many times , but it doesnt work . When your silent , I felt something wrong on that & I'm always looking for you . When I found you , I kept promises to myself that I wont losing you because you already being my part of life !





SAYANG ! I DO LOVE LOVE AND LOVE YOU





lots of love to you ; NURFATIN NABILAH ZAINAL ABIDIN : )

No comments:

Post a Comment