Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I AM SO SORRY ! !

Kepada semua: Saya nak mintak maaf kepada sesiapa yang pernah saya sakiti . I know , sometimes I too be pressured , and I just say it out without thinking their feeling . I know , everybody must doing wrong even it is the repeated mistakes that always we do . It same goes too me . I need to say apologise for them that are cried for me . I never mean to make you all cried . Sometimes , we cant be expected what happen after this , what happen on future . That's going to me . I didn't know that it must be happened to our friendship . Orang lain tak akan paham "KENAPA & MENGAPA" benda ni terjadi kan ? I hope that all of you can count on me , and I can be twinkle star and shining up your life but truthfully it can doesn't work . I know , some of my friend hating me very2 much , and I can't do nothing because what can I do , if this is my fated ? Ya , right now I try to make they hate me , try to make they run away from me , and I know it does work . So , go on with your hating , go on with judging because you didn't know what happen around me now ! You all can kept blame on me , can always "MAKI" me , I don' care . Korang buatlah apa yang korang rasa puas , saya tak kan pernah perkatakan apa2 sebab saya tahu saya dah bagi korang menangis kan ? Saya dah menyakitkan hati  korang , so , this is my PUNISHMENT ! As long as you all can forgive me . And I really2 know that people will forget what I say , people will forget what I did , but people will never forget how I made them feel ! So , here I want to say that I'M REALLY2 SORRY FOR THE WHOLE MISTAKEN I'VE DONE ! I know I can't be a good friend to you all ! So , let me regressed from all of you . Then , you all will satiesfied because I won't disturbed you all after this ! It sincerly APOLOGISE comes from my heart ! :' (





No comments:

Post a Comment