Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MUNIRA ASYRIN ♥ NOWRA ROSLI ♥ BINTANG IMAN ♥ CHEAH MEI KWAN

awww ~~ entry kali ni ak na citer sal 4owg my little cutie mutie frens tht always beside me no matter wht happen & alwx giv me supported tht i nvr expected .. thx to all of u ... btw, this entry could be the nice & amazing entry for me .. it because the the 4 little cutie girls that i ♥ .. haha (= .. hurm ! thx alot to: MUNIRA ASYRIN  ! dun tell me why i say alot of tq to her .. munira asyrin, i dunno how to pay u back ..i dunno how to treat u like u treat me .. u save my relationship with him .. and i'm so happy right now even i got a fever .. btw, u such a good frens dat i've ever ever had .. u such a kind girl tht alwx make me felt special in our frenship .. u know wht? u r the amazing fren dat i search before , and totally i found it u .. thx syg .. u make me felt very2 special .. and i want u to know , tht u r the best part of my life .. u leave me, its mean tht piece of my heart are missing too . to: NOWRA ROSLI syg ,i'm so sory for the whole words tht come out .. sory for deny all ur advice .. sory for the messed things up .. i know tht i did it wrong .. u totally was my fairy tale .. u giv me strength and u alwx beside me .. i know tht u gettin mad wif me .. i knew it .. btw , ur words make me realize tht wht r u sayin' was true .. and finally, i think it back dat ur words are not so bad .. u giv me strong .. and i now i'm strong enough wif ur words .. thx alot syg .. to: BINTANG IMAN even i bru kenal nan u , tapy i ase cm da lme kenal woo .. i ase epy sanad2 kenal nan u .. since we become a fren, everyday u try to cheer up my day .. thx too u .. and thx also for the advice tht u giv me yesterday .. i was so appreciate all tht .. u, i alwx der nan u .. if u got a prob , just let me know .. we can solve it together rite ? no need to worry , i will help u as i can .. to: MEI syg syg syg , i do ♥ u ok .. sory for yesterday .. i know tht u try to cheers up my day wanna make me smile , but totally u r failure rite ? i'm so upset to heard tht from u .. huhu! u know wht , u r amazing fren and amazing "SYG" tht i've ever had .. totally u r not failured today .. u make me smile and laugh .. n u r succeed .. thx syg ... i will never forget u .. cuz girl ur amazing,just the way u r .. i syg u sgt2 mei


OUH MY BITCHY LOVER,I DO LOVE YOU ALL.MUAHHHHX ! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment