Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PISSED OFF

i got nothing from it but i got the trouble of it!! .. it sucks today .. someone that already break my heart since the last nite .. n today, i got a BIG2 FUCK trouble .. ya .. i'm in trouble .. and i'm so pissed off that .. i dunno how to explain it .. i want to cried, i want to beat someone, i want to laugh, i want to eat, i want to scratch my arms, i want to kill someone .. then i'll go to PRISON .. it can make me SATISFIED! .. ya .. i ♥ to DIE .. could some can take my soul? today also i got a presentation for speaking skill... n u know wht,i got nothing from it .. make me wanna cried .. could someone that can borrowed their shoulder to me to drops my tears ?i'll do the presentation, but my presentation are not valuate for an individual .. it will deducted my carry marks.. so how am i supposed to do rite now ? i want to turned back the time.. but i know,it impossibly for me to turned it .. so, pass is pass i cant do anything from it .. ouh shit ! today was my unlucky day .. someone that break my heart, my presentation are not evaluate at all, no money for eat, no energy to do such things and what so ever fucking.. so, just let me be alone and i don't want anybody intefere my life for today @ so on day ..

No comments:

Post a Comment