Monday, November 1, 2010

U R BUSTARD !

hello bustard!u r too suck hell boy . ak ta intefere life @ wall ko on FB , so , npe ko nyebokk je lam FB ak hah ? ak semak lah tgk owg cm ko ni lam FB ak . better , i remove u from being my fren . u r not respectly to the others . stop talking too me @ say hey , hello @ any single words that can make me disgusting . :P . u think that u r handsome guy ? u think that u r nice ? ouh shit , u r fuckingg cruel too me . i hate u damnly . u r such like a monkey for me ! dun have any good looking , dun have any nice behaviour . u r useless bodo ! lau tatau pe y ak tls lam wall ak , stop write in my wall . tau2 na serbu ak . salam pn ta bagy . pastuh na bantai ak lak ! bodo gark lah ko ni kan jantan ? ak tapena jumpe jantan bodo cm ko ni lam dunie ! ish , lau ko kart depan ak , da lme ak tendunk ko laju2 . *dush dush dush . 
 kick ur father's asshole lah shittingg ! pasni , ak tana der ppe nan ko . i means is , tana tgk ko lam page ak da . get out of u from my page before i kick u out ! please behave urself . if they know really who u r , surely , they dun want to being a fren with u . bajet ko hensem ? aishhhh ! na termuntah ak tgk mke ko lah bangsarrrr ! thank god ak takenal ko apat ! lau ta , da botak chin da whole my head . no hair will grew up again . da r . ag lme ak tls sal ko , ag skt lak aty ak ni arn ?? baek ko g  mampos  .ak tana tgk ko lam dunie ni ag . go to hell lah kawan  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment