Saturday, November 13, 2010

MY COCO BANANA !



before i went out

 
just a damn snap out


wow ! yesterday was so cool bebeh~ . i went out for party last nite .. i'm so enjoy with them .. thx guys, u make me happy last nite even that time i'm not in mood .. i have a big trouble too solve it .. so ,last nite was my enjoyment day !! i'm try too not too think more bout my prob .. its just can make me feel uncomfort & it can make me depressed .. but , its better i just leave with dancing on the floor with them .. i threw all my prob and let it be and take an alcoholic with much .. its awesome ! ouh JD and SHIVAS , u make me feel addicted ~~ i want u bebeh ! ahax ahax ahax ! last nite , i felt much better with them my buddies .. ouh gosh .. i'm obviously cant waited for next week ladies nite .. i want to go there with my baby MUNIRA ASYRIN & NOWRA ROSLI  ! syg , come here early .. i cant wait for u .. they wait for us .. the design are damn nice ! shit .. i dont have a time too snap shoot our picture at there ,b'coz i quite bz with dancing , otherwise ,the song cant make me stopped dancing .. if i stopped dancing it can waste my time .. but its ok , on nxt week i try to snap shoot our photo together ok ? I ♥ u guys .. muahhhhh3 .. :*
*p/s; one thing that i want u all knew , i dun have much time to take my fresh body ! i dont take a bathed when i went to COCO BANANA last nite .. haha ! i reached at my nanny's house from BB at 1030pm and rushing to wash my face .. cz' my frens owedy waited for me too long .. sory guys .. *

No comments:

Post a Comment